Invisalign® Clear Braces in Brookline & Concord, MA
Feeling like you need to hide your smile because of misalignment issues or dealing with jaw pain can be exhausting. At Smiles for Life, our dental team is passionate about providing Invisalign clear aligners to help you achieve a smile you're excited to show off. Clear aligners are discreet, comfortable, and convenient.
If you think you don't have time for orthodontic treatment or want to avoid changing your diet, our Invisalign treatment may be perfect for you. Our team will closely examine your needs and give you honest recommendations about whether Invisalign clear aligners are right for you. We look forward to meeting you and learning how we can help you achieve your goals for your smile. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and discover if Invisalign clear braces can solve your misalignment issues!
Brookline: (617) 544-2775 Concord: (978) 369-2110
What Is Invisalign Treatment?
Invisalign clear braces are a convenient and effective orthodontic treatment that use a series of aligner trays that use gentle pressure applied over time to move teeth into their proper alignment. Invisalign clear aligners are transparent, low-profile, and do not involve metal brackets or wires. They are designed to fit comfortably and securely in your mouth, allowing you to confidently go about your daily activities.
Is Invisalign Treatment Right for Me?
One of the major benefits of Invisalign treatments is versatility. Clear aligners are excellent for treating a wide range of mild to moderate misalignment issues, and our dentist will consult with you about whether they're right for your smile. If you're dealing with any of the following issues, Invisalign may be a great solution for you:
- Crooked Teeth
- Unwanted Gaps
Our Invisalign Treatment Process
When you choose Smiles for Life for your Invisalign treatment, you can expect a comprehensive and personalized approach to your orthodontic care. Invisalign treatment generally occurs in just a couple of appointments and involves distinct phases:
- Oral Examination: Our process begins with a thorough dental examination to assess your oral health. We always want to offer treatments that are best for your needs and will never recommend procedures that aren't suitable. Using the information we gather, we can determine if Invisalign is the best course of action for your misalignment issues.
- Impressions: After determining that Invisalign treatment is right for you, we'll use an intraoral scanner that creates a 3D model of your teeth or traditional putty impressions. We'll discuss each option's merits and meet you at your comfort whenever possible.
- Lab Creation: You can think of the impressions we take as a blueprint for creating your aligners. The lab will analyze these blueprints and use advanced software and highly precise machines to create your aligner tray series. Using their suite of tools, the lab creates trays that apply the right amount of pressure at each step to align your teeth gently and efficiently.
- Final Fitting: Once your aligners are ready, we'll schedule a follow-up appointment to fit your first set of trays. During this visit, we'll ensure a secure and comfortable fit and provide you with care tips and instructions for successful treatment. We'll monitor your progress throughout your treatment and make any necessary adjustments to ensure optimal results.
Maintaining Your Smile With Clear Retainers
After completing your Invisalign treatment, it's important to wear a retainer to maintain the alignment of your teeth. We'll provide clear retainers made from the same material as your aligner trays, customized to fit your newly straightened smile. Wearing your retainers as instructed by our dental team will give your teeth the necessary support to stabilize and prevent relapse of your results in the future.
Caring for Your Clear Braces
Proper care and maintenance of your Invisalign aligners are essential for successful treatment. For example, wearing aligner trays while eating or drinking can trap substances between the aligner and tray and your teeth, which can cause staining or erode enamel. Some important care instructions to keep in mind include:
- Removing your aligners when eating or drinking anything other than water
- Brushing teeth after eating to remove food and drink particles before replacing your aligner trays
- Rinsing your trays out with water before putting them back on any time you take them off
- Cleaning your Invisalign clear aligners with unscented anti-bacterial soap at least once a day with a soft-bristled toothbrush
- Using your carrying case to keep track of your clear aligners any time you take them off
Excellent Invisalign Treatment in Brookline & Concord, MA
At Smiles for Life, we dedicate ourselves to helping you achieve the smile you've always wanted. Our team stays updated on current best practices and innovative technology, constantly striving to improve our offerings to serve your needs best. From checking in with our knowledgeable reception staff to your time in the exam chair with our skilled dental team, we'll always treat you with respect and dignity.
Whether you've been putting off getting the orthodontic care you need or you're curious whether Invisalign treatment can help with your painful bite, our Invisalign clear braces can help. Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation and get the straighter, healthier smile you want!
Brookline: (617) 544-2775 Concord: (978) 369-2110